[Ansteorra] "Are you in a play?" (was: Group status changes)

Paul DeLisle ferretpd at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 17:56:36 PDT 2008

Ahh, Sir Lyonel...while we're on the subject of stories, that brings one
other to mind:

One evening after Populace (in Bryn Gwlad), a several of us were walking to
a small pub near downtown (back when 6th & Congress wasn't that great a
place to hang out...)
As we were waiting for some others to catch up, some guy on the street
corner loudly asked Viscount Sir Galen of Bristol (who was ahead of the rest
of us):
"Hey, why are you wearin' those clothes?"
Galen looked at him oddly, and replied: "I always wear clothes
outside...don't you?"
To which the guy belligerently said: "No, I mean why are you wearin' *THOSE*
clothes?"
Galen replied: "Because they are *my* clothes."
At which point, the wind caught his cloak, and pulled it aside enough to
reveal the longsword on his belt.....the guy quickly lost interest....

I bought Galen a round at the pub for that...

Alden