[Ansteorra] "We know you're wishin' that we'd go awaaaayyy..."

HerrDetlef herrdetlef at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 19:57:36 PDT 2008

A little more trivia: the 'Holy Office' is now known as the 'Congregation
for the Doctrine of the Faith,' whose prefect was Josef Cardinal Ratzinger
prior to his elevation to the papacy in 2005.

It was under Ratzinger's watch that the Dominican priest Matthew Fox and the
Jesuit priest John J. McNeill were both silenced by the CDF.