[Ansteorra] meaning of SCA

Sweet, Debby deborah.s.sweet at okstate.edu
Fri Jul 18 09:23:00 PDT 2008

>>No we are not the propaganda arm of a Paper Company .......

>Now *that's* one I've never heard before. Did they have any rationale
>for this claim?

There are loads of toilet paper & hand towel dispensers I've seen with "SCA" on them. And after goggling "SCA" I found:

SCA Tissue North America is one of the three largest producers of Away-From-Home tissue products in North America.

SCA Tissue's products are available through authorized wholesale distributors in North America.

Our segment-driven solutions include napkins, toweling, bath and facial tissue, specialty wipers, innovative dispenser systems, and soap systems.

So there you go.

Estrill Swet