[Ansteorra] "Are you in a play?" (was: Group status changes)

Vyolante de Oporto jasiwolf at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 09:29:19 PDT 2008

I haven't had any negative comments - and I try to wear Garb to and From
events. Most people just give me a side ways look. I've decided I need a
Cote that has "Ask me Why I'm dressed funny!" In appliqué on the back of it.

I did get a rather intimidating "What Kind of Dressing is that!?!" walking
down the aisle of a liquor store one time. However, as a hospitaler that
just means I get to smile really big and hand over a business card with all
the information on where to find the SCA on it and explain that its a such
and such from such and such time period and would of be worn by whomever.
What ever happened to Freaking the Mundanes? The stories I've heard about
those incidents sounded fun!

Yours in service to the Dream,
Lady Vyolante de Oporto
Steppes Hospitaler