[Ansteorra] "We know you're wishin' that we'd go awaaaayyy..."

Carolyn Young caitlin37 at comcast.net
Fri Jul 18 10:22:12 PDT 2008

I certainly don't feel 'picked on'.  Mundanely, I'm over 60; SCA I'm a 4th
century Celt.  It's been a loooong time since my studies of the 15th and
16th centuries and Caitlin doesn't often look that far into the 'future'.
So, all you later period devotees, continue to educate us Barbarians.

Cheers,
HL Caitlin, Carolyn, Lyn, Mom, Grandma