[Ansteorra] SCA on Gov't "watch list:"

David J. Hughes davidjhughes.tx at netzero.com
Fri Jul 18 18:06:36 PDT 2008

Kaitlan Roisendubh wrote:
> Maybe the FBI watches us because we fight better than they do and have more fun doing it.
>
> Kaitlan

A related story.
Lo these many years ago, Stargate held its fighter practice in Memorial
Park, across the road from the jogging path.
Many joggers would come to talk to us.
One of them was Senator George Bush, who made a point of chatting with
us when he was in town. (Personally,
 I always suspected he was using us as an excuse to take a breather <G>).
After he was on the ticket as a VP candidate, he was accompanied on his
runs by the Secret Service.
He no longer stopped to chat with us.
I'm not sure if he just didn't want to be seen taking a breather, or if
the SS wouldn't let him get in the middle of all
those people wearing body armor and armed with clubs. <G>

David Gallowglass