[Ansteorra] World History In High School

Carolyn Young caitlin37 at comcast.net
Sat Jul 19 18:52:32 PDT 2008

Here in Houston ISD we would alternate having San Jacinto Day (April 21) and
Texas Independence Day (March 3) off.
But back then we didn't get a 'Spring Break'; we just got Good Friday,
Thanksgiving Thursday and Friday off.  We started school the day after Labor
Day and ended the first week in June.

Cheers from one old fart,

HL Caitlin, Carolyn, Lyn, Mom, Grandma