[Ansteorra] medieval road show

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Fri Jul 25 02:37:45 PDT 2008

It has been suggested to me that we should put together a "Medieval road show" where people could bring in their finds and knowledgeable people would give them an idea of where and when they could be found. I know this would be especially  nice for fabrics and jewelry.
Before I can offer this to any group I need to put together a group of "experts". Some of you might not have a lot of awards but you have lots of knowledge on laces or woodwork or metal mounts. I would like to create a lists of people and knowledge. Then I will look around for an event to host the first one.
Also if any of you have something that you would like to looked at could you please write me privately and I will see if I can get a "road show" in your area with people who know their thing.
Mistress Willow de Wisp