[Ansteorra] Feast Reservation at Coronation to close soon

c lambright clambright2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 7 14:47:54 PDT 2008

Greetings to all,
Coronation is this weekend!!  A wonderful feast by Mistress Seraphina will be served after the Coronation ceremonies. We will be closing our feast reservation database on Tuesday at midnight so we can get our final numbers together for our chefs. Please send feast reservation requests to coronation at clancircle.com to confirm your feast spot.
<
OR, if you prefer to use ACCEPS, go to http://acceps.ansteorra.org/index.php to preregister for the event and reserving your feast spot.
<
Feast Menu:
Savory Toasted Cheese and bread:
melted Brie, cream cheese, and butter seasoned with a bit of bacon and served with bread
<
Chicken ,Salad, and fruits:
grilled chicken seasoned with rosemary, thyme and a dash of mint, mixed summer greens lightly tossed with dressing served alongside grapes,sliced pears and melons.
<
Beef, barley and turnips:
slow-roasted beef marinated with garlic,pepper and other spices: barley flavored with beef broth and herbs; turnips mashed with an apple puree and butter and topped with a sharp cheese.
<
Peach hazelnut crumble:
a warm crispy crust of breadcrumbs and finely chopped hazelnuts covering peaches sprinkled with cinnamon, allspice and clove and sweetened with a bit of honey served with a dollop of heavy cream. (for those with nut allergies, there will be some made without the hazelnuts.)
<
Thanks to all and safe travels to Coronation.

Lady Cristyana Lambrecht, Event Steward
Lady Brenna MacDonald, Deputy Event Steward
Lady Sabine du Bois, Deputy Event Steward