[Ansteorra] Group Status Changes

Hugh Killingbury hughkillingbury at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 14 20:43:10 PDT 2008

Tivar,

It does to a point, but please keep in mind that our officer turnover is the same as every other group out there. Our population is dictated by zip codes just like everyone else, and at times our numbers wane as well. Our local Shire encompasses the north end of Houston, we are squeezed between Stargate and Ravensfort. From my understanding even though several areas have been dissolved you are still playing, you have just been redirected to a larger area for centralized organization and streamlined management (not a horribly bad thing).

This might be a mixed blessing in disguise for your local group. Has organizing a household and holding an off calendar event been discussed with the folks effected? I see the situation as only being as difficult and unmanageable as everyone wishes it to be, but thats just my opinion.

YIS,
Lord Hugh Killingbury
Steward Gate's Edge Harvest End
Stargate Baronial Waterbearer