[Ansteorra] Group Status Changes

Hugh Killingbury hughkillingbury at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 15 05:08:19 PDT 2008

Greywood has a lot less for area population, they are still in there swinging and have been since I started in 1989. I still think the effected areas could make the best of it without the pressures of filling offices and filing reports.

I used to play with an incipient canton a long time ago. It was really just a glorified household but they still had off calendar events in their tiny little town of approx 8,000 people and they had fun with it.

I'm not trying to argue the point, I just think lemonade is much better than lemons.

YIS,
Lord Hugh Killingbury
Steward  Gate's Edge Harvest End
Stargate Baronial Waterbearer