[Ansteorra] Question 7/15 - Crash-Space Etiquette?

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 15 23:18:17 PDT 2008

Ha!  I'm not scared of kids... I've been known to terrorize teenagers and
grown men with just a look.  Get your bluff in first and you're seldom
called to defend it.  After all I survived male puberty with my son and all
his friends and I was the only parent they were scared of.  May have had
something to do with working for the Sheriff's Department but hey... a gal's
gotta work with what she has.

Besides, I have dog crates big enough to put several kids in each one and
clips to keep them in there.  Or a couple of smaller kids and a dog.  That
way they get a bath and are dog sat all at the same time.

Eww don't bring me any fudge.  I don't like dark chocolate.  I'm a milk
chocolate woman.  Plus now I know my way to The Chocolate Passion store in
Conroe.  Milk chocolate turtles to 'die' for.

You'll find Pale Ale and Guinness Stout in my fridge.  No 'regular' beer
here.  One large liquor shelf and 1 decent size wine shelf.  If you can't
find it at my house then you don't need it.

Runa aka Sher Montgomery & The Thundering Herd
http://runa-herd.livejournal.com
www.bedlambazaar.com
http://thethunderingherd.net