[Ansteorra] Crash Space Etiquette

gail young gwynethb63 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 16 06:51:43 PDT 2008

OMG...you can stay at MY house!
gwyneth

----- Original Message ----
From: Maria Buchanan <scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net>
To: "Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc." <ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2008 9:31:05 PM
Subject: Re: [Ansteorra] Crash Space Etiquette

Ok back to not lurking.  I like this thread.

speaking for those of us who don't have a lot of money
to take people out to dinner, bring some food with you
to make for breakfast/lunch/dinner or make sure you
provide lunch/dinner at the event that you're going
to.  When I go out to San Antonio from Houston and am
staying at someone's house, I always stop at Buckey's
and pick up a pound and a half of fudge.  It's buy a
pound and get half pound free so it's like $10 for a
pound and a half.  Not a bad idea.  Just to bring with
me.  Then I also make sure if I want some special
snacks (like my favorite potato chips that I just
discovered) I bring enough to share, not just for me.
Also sodas and beer because I'm very picky about my
soda and beer.

Maria