[Ansteorra] "Freaking the Mundanes"

Elizabeth Crouchet elizabeth at crouchet.com
Thu Jul 17 15:22:18 PDT 2008

Then there was the small group of SCAers, in full garb, packed into a
small car. They hit a drive thru for some food before heading back to
the event. They made their order at the window and the cashier asked
them what they were dressed up for.

 From the back seat, I believe the story says it was Don Alden, opened
his mouth, put it in "we recreate the middle ages" gear but stopped when
another girl came forward and stuck her head out the window and said,
"Oh, I know!" So Alden,       paused.
She then said " They are on a scavenger hunt!"
Alden shut his mouth and just said "uh, yep." and let it go at that.

Some guesses are just so  interesting!

Claire