[Ansteorra] World History in High School

Owen Van Meter ovanoff57 at clearwire.net
Fri Jul 18 09:12:41 PDT 2008

I understand the part about the state sponsored torture of teachers - both
parents were teachers - one Elem. and the other college.
I don't know everything by any means but it just seems that many students
today  really don't know anything about history and how it's influenced
today's society.
Suppose the American Revolution never happened or the American Civil War or
how about World War 1 & 2. Would any of them realize that we as a country
may or may not be a free people because of these events happening or not.

                                       Ld. Griffin