[Ansteorra] World History In High School

Kaitlan Roisendubh kaitlan_kiera at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 18 14:12:21 PDT 2008

Boy this debate makes me happy I graduated a heck of a long time ago.. I got to learn all the nitty gritty on history and if you failed.. you did the class again.  But then our school at the time didn't have these teach to the test idea's.. We learned history the old fashioned way and all the other subjects as well

Kaitlan
PS  I didn't go to a Texas school!

As history is being made we must always remember to look at the past for the past one day will return to be our future.  Learn from the past and embrace it for everything old returns to be new again.