[Ansteorra] Combined Threads

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Jul 20 20:47:56 PDT 2008

On Jul 20, 2008, at 4:24 PM, robert segrest wrote:

> It occurs to me that we might very well move higher on government
> watch lists if we frequently have posts on our mailing lists about
> selling herb for illumination...I'm just sayin'...
>
> Laszlo

Are you suggesting that I should post more info on Florilegium files
such as these?
hemp-msg          (48K)  1/20/08    Use of hemp in period. In ropes,
as an
                                       intoxicant, clothing. Recipes.
hemp-nettle-art   (17K)  2/26/05    "Two Food/Fiber/Medical plants in
use in
                                        Eastern Europe" by Jadwiga
Zajaczkowa.

8-)