[Ansteorra] [Steppes] Come one, come all to Steppes Artisan!

Carol Ross gdc at stormypetrel.org
Thu Jul 24 16:19:08 PDT 2008

Greetings Ansteorrans,

As Her Excellency has pointed out, the Barony of the Steppes is proud to
present our Artisan event on August 16th, in which Steppes will host not
one, not two, but three yes three Arts and Sciences Competitions. The
premier is for our titled Artisan of the Steppes, and is a body of work
competition. The second is for anyone that has not ever won a
competition title from any Barony, Shire or Canton; single entry only
with limited documentation. Lastly, the children of Ansteorra (ages
5-12) are invited to display as many pieces as they like at Artisan in
the following categories: What you wear, what you eat, and what you use.
Details are available on the Steppes Artisan website at
http://steppes.ansteorra.org/artisan/moc.php .

 Site  will open at 9 A.M. Judging will begin at 10:30, or immediately
following morning court. Entrants are asked to please contact me ahead
of time so I can arrange table space. Most especially, if you plan on
displaying alcohol I will need to hear from you. Site will close at 8 P.M.

Site fees are:
$10.00 per adult, $5.00 per child 5-17, Children 4 & under are free.
Family Max $30.00 (Family to include parents & dependent children only)
$3.00 surcharge per person without proof of membership.
Please make checks payable to: SCA, INC. Barony of the Steppes
No pets (service animals only).

Please keep in mind that we will not be serving a feast so a lunch break
will be scheduled.

For site directions and further information please see
http://steppes.ansteorra.org/artisan/

Mistress Genevieve de Courtanvaux, OL
Steward of Steppes Artisan
carol.ross at verizon.net
(972)862-1417 please no calls after 10 P.M.