[Ansteorra] South Ansteorra and Dolly

kandace harris thetexladi at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 24 16:25:19 PDT 2008

Greetings  HL. Gwynafwy,

   So glad to hear y'all are doing o.k....We (Bordermarch)  just got some much needed rain...LaMarche Sauvage  are still in our thoughts and hearts....

   Take care ,
  Ld. Kandyce

Gwynafwy Sinclaire <gwynafwy26 at yahoo.com> wrote: Well, while I am visiting in Houston - my family and friends are back home in McAllen.  They are doing well from the sounds of it.  The power is still off in some areas.  But other than that they came through it just fine.
thank you very much for asking.  And I am glad that Seawinds also came through it well.
HL Gwynafwy
(La Marche Sauvage)