[Ansteorra] Proverbs

Xue XianXian angelinblackink at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 28 02:55:06 PDT 2008

Greetings to each of you,

I've recently, in the past year, turned my mind toward the study of proverbs (mostly Chinese
but I'm developing a taste for any region's words).  I'm interested in their history (both general
and individually), impact, and importance.  My work has gone beyond beginner at this time
and I was wondering if anyone out there has any suggestions on reading material for
intermediate to advanced study.  Please contact me here or off list.  Thank you very much
and forgive me for posting this both here and on the Bard's list...Sometimes the general
populous knows better.  ^_^

-Yu Xue XianXian
"To be loved is to be fortunate, but to
          be hated is to achieve distinction."