[Ansteorra] Proverbs

HE Chiang chiang at nts-online.net
Mon Jul 28 21:45:08 PDT 2008

  Ni Hao,
I know that you asked to be answered off list but some others may like the
information. I have two books handy and a couple more that are not so handy
that may contain what you want. One is called Kung Fu Meditations & Chinese
Proverbial Wisdom, author is: Ellen Kei Hua, ISBN #0-87407-811-4. The other
one is Best Loved Chinese Proverbs, Theodora Lau, ISBN # 0-06095133-8. You
also might be interested to know there is an email list specifically for
those interested in Chinese culture, search for SCA-China or I can send you
an invite.
 Hope these help.
 Zia Jian,
 HE Chiang