[Ansteorra] interesting news article

kandace harris thetexladi at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 31 10:38:52 PDT 2008

  Gwyneth,

    This was is really great. I wish him Gods' speed. Thank You for sharing. What a wonderful thing He get to do . To see earth from orbit. Amazing that One of Us gets the joy to do this.

     I have one little question.....Can Their Majesties give Richard permission  to declare an new Barony for Ansteorra ?? ....How about ...The Barony of The GreatSky  ????  ....or maybe a shire or canton.

   Richard, if you're reading this ....Please gave Us a wave from orbit.

 Take care,
Kandyce

gail young <gwynethb63 at yahoo.com> wrote: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080730/ap_on_re_us/father_son_astronaut
This is particularly interesting if you click on the BBC news film linked in the corner.  Richard owns the Castleton site in Austin and is a white scarf of Ansteorra.  Not bad, huh?LOL
gwyneth
(who feels like a slacker)