[Ansteorra] interesting news article

Lisa Sawyer ysabeau.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 10:59:10 PDT 2008

Hmmm...Maybe they could set up an honorary Canton of Black Stars and waive
the reporting reporting requirements for the next 50 years or so. Maybe
someone could push it through the BoD?

I wonder what zip code the space station is in? Can he claim everything
outside the Earth's atmosphere for Ansteorra?

Ysabeau