[Ansteorra] interesting news article

HerrDetlef herrdetlef at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 17:13:31 PDT 2008

Your Royal Highness,

Shall we send Ansteorran colors before those dastardly Trimarians try
anything cute?

DT+LF

On 7/31/08, Michael Gunter <countgunthar at hotmail.com> wrote:

> > I have one little question.....Can Their Majesties give Richard
> permission to declare an new Barony for Ansteorra ?? ....How about ...The
> Barony of The GreatSky ???? ....or maybe a shire or canton.
> >

> I think it would be great if Don Shamino would be so kind as to
> make the ISS a new shire of Ansteorra. My only worry is that
> they wouldn't keep up on the officer requirements and their reporting
> would be sketchy.
>
> I wonder what the rules are for Orbital Comat Archery for Gulf Wars?
>
> > Take care,
> > Kandyce
>
> Gunthar
> Princeps Ansteorra

Hwæt! We Gardena         in geardagum,
þeodcyninga,         þrym gefrunon,
hu ða æþelingas         ellen fremedon.
Oft Scyld Scefing         sceaþena þreatum,
monegum mægþum,         meodosetla ofteah,
egsode eorlas.         Syððan ærest wearð
feasceaft funden,         he þæs frofre gebad,
weox under wolcnum,         weorðmyndum þah,
oðþæt him æghwylc         þara ymbsittendra
ofer hronrade         hyran scolde,
gomban gyldan.         þæt wæs god cyning!

Beowulf, 1-11