[Ansteorra] OT Age of Conan

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 3 09:15:46 PDT 2008

Looks like it's time for an e-list for "SCAer's who game online"...

I've got way too many friends who are doing WoW, Age of Conan, etc...
and several that I've lost to those worlds...

Please... don't let those worlds eat you...

I'm coming back slowly and want to actually physically interact with people I miss...
I don't want to have to meet people only in an online world ;)

L DeerSlayer