[Ansteorra] Kings College 2008 - Updates and Classes

Viviana Rowntree tinygypsylady at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 09:11:42 PDT 2008

Good Day to all in our lovely Kingdom,

A few quick notes about the upcoming Kings College:

1.  *Laurels Circle* - please note the time change: it will start at 1pm. At
this point, we will have light foods for the Laurel's Circle.  We are not
sure of the exact location so please bring chairs and realize it MAY be
outside.

2.  *Classes* - Classes are filling up.  Several are near the maximum number
of students allowed so do please register ASAP.

3.  *Schedule* - please note there are some changes to the schedule... so
don't forget to look. We added a Dance Track and an Archery class.

4.  Please do *NOT* forget to bring your chairs as they will not be provided
on-site.

5.  Last item, I know some have asked about escaping the heat.  Please note
the one building onsite that has a/c will have classes in it all day and is,
therefore, only open to those classes and students.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
--
Namaste,

Viviana
Co-Steward, Kings College 2008
*Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly,
Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile!!
 *