[Ansteorra] Collar question

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 06:08:22 PDT 2008

Okay, I am very interested in this "Collar" that I have never before
heard of before. I have now only seen (that I recall)  some, distant,
vague  images of them, so if you know of any more detailed ones, I
would be most appreciative. The links set to me were helpful, but
still, the ones I saw were ten inch tall painting of whole people,
that poor collar was little more than a few pixels wide on my screen.

None the less, they were still helpful, so my gratitude to all who
went through the effort.

And, if anyone knows of, or has a pattern for a collar that shows how
medallions would be mounted, and/or how the collar itself constructed,
please, I would love a chance to see the that. It would greatly help
me decide how to proceed on this issue, if at all.

With thanks...

Lord Ivo Blackhawk
Province of Mooneschadowe
Kingdom of Ansteorra