[Ansteorra] OT - Raw wool

Deana Covel Whitney dmcovel79 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 5 18:19:40 PDT 2008

Greetings!

 My husband found a source for raw wool in Holdenville, Oklahoma. Since I'm not a spinner, this does not help me out much, but if someone else was interested, I thought to share the information.
  Seller said one bale is about 100 pounds = to 30 fleeces.

In Service,
 HL Hanna von Dahl

Cross Post:
I have many bales of wool I'd like to sell. If someone has the time and patience there could be a great profit made cleaning and selling this in small batches to spinners but...fact is I don't have the time and I want it out of my barns. I have many bales, bags, or whatever you call them of fleeces. Some are Hampshire and some are Friesen. I raise sheep and the wool has always been an after product for me. I know that spinning is becoming a popular art once again and some of this wool would be wonderful for that purpose. I have 50.00 a bale on this wool and that is probably over 100 pounds of unwashed raw wool per bale. If interested please email. sheepwhspr at yahoo.com