[Ansteorra] Glove class at King's College

Chiara Francesca chiara.francesca at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 18:04:45 PDT 2008

Greetings Ansteorra!

Following is the advertisement for my class next week. I know we listed that I needed all kit orders two weeks before the class, but I have a little more time than I thought I would, if anyone else wants a kit I can make them. :)

For those of you who have signed up for the class and have not contacted me yet I really need your measurements ASAP!! :)

Glove Making for Dummies
Class Time: 10 to 3 (break at lunch)

Duration: 4 Hours

Class Title: Glove Making for Dummies

Class Description: This is the class you all have been asking for the last three years! I provide you with a pattern, you provide your hand measurement, time, scissors, pre-made cuff, fake leather, needles, thread, and we will have you in gloves by the end of the class. If you need a kit with the fake leather, needles, and thread, you can order them 2 weeks prior to the class. I will need every student's hand measurement before the class so that I can prep your glove pattern. To measure your hand take a tape measure and measure from the tip of your longest finger to your wrist. Then measure around your palm above the thumb. Send me those two measurements

Instructor: HL Chiara Francesca

Class Limit: 10

Class Cost: $5 for kits (fake leather, needles, and thread), must preorder (Ok, I have a little more time than I thought I would, if anyone else wants a kit I can make them. )

Requirements: Ages 12 and up (accompanied by adult); Please bring hand measurements, fake leather, thread, needles, scissors and optional cuff to class.

Any questions?

♫
Chiara Francesca