[Ansteorra] Kings College Update... Please read

Viviana Rowntree tinygypsylady at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 07:06:40 PDT 2008

Good day to all in our wonderous Kingdom,

I have a few updates about Kings College:
**
*Scheduling:*
Please check the schedule as some classes have canceled.

*Class Registration:*

   - All registration for classes needs to be received via email by noon
   this Friday.  Any other registrations will be, of course, taken at gate.
   - Please check at gate with Lady Annwn about your classes.  She will let
   you know if there are cancellations/opening and if a class is closed.  We
   ask this so we can give all the opportunity to enjoy classes.

*Chairs & Shade*

   - Please do not forget to bring your own chairs.
   - Please do not bring personal pavillions and/or popups. We have limited
   space at this facility and as most classes are under a pavillion, shade will
   be there for classes.  We will endeavor to have a common shady spot for
   those between classes.

*Watering hole*... we will be supplying water and gatorade at one designated
spot.  So please bring your cups.
Final item, food will be provided for the Laurel's circle that will start at
1pm.

--
Namaste,

Viviana

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly,
Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile!!