[Ansteorra] FW: Cd's from SCA musicians wanted!!!

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 9 11:15:20 PDT 2008

I know we have some wonderful bards. And I know the fabulous Gentleman, with the guitar, at the Warlord party Sat. nite did mention having cds. If you or someone you know would be interested, this could be a wonderful way to share your talent with an even larger audience.

yis
Ly Gabriele

---- Forwarded Message ----From: Kim Matzke <damarisstcloud at gmail.com>To: Atenlist <atenveldt at yahoogroups.com>; Tir Ysgithr List <tirysgithr at yahoogroups.com>; Mons List <mons_tonitrus at yahoogroups.com>; Thunder List <households_of_rolling_thunder at yahoogroups.com>; Neutral Thunder <neutral_thunder at yahoogroups.com>Sent: Monday, June 9, 2008 10:51:26 AMSubject: [households_of_rolling_thunder] Cd's from SCA musicians wanted!!!

Thought I would pass this on since I know we have some wonderful musicians 'round these parts.
Damari
"To dream anything that you want to dream, that is the beauty of the human mind.To trust anything that you want to do, that is the strength of the human will.To trust yourself, to test your limits, that is the courage to succeed."   Bernard Edmonds