[Ansteorra] If you have pre regigistered for Pennsic ....

Adrienne R. Ferrell aferrell at greatambience.com
Mon Jun 9 13:32:34 PDT 2008

Greetings Ansteorra,

If you have preregistered for Pennsic and haven't contacted me
(aferrell at greatambience.com), it is VERY important that you do so now.
I need to confirm you are on the list I receive from the land staff.  If
there are any missing people, it is easier to correct it before pre
registration closes.

If you plan on going to Pennsic this year, please pre register.  If you
would like to camp with the kingdom, register under "Populace of
Ansteorra".  The last day to pre register is June 15.
http://www.cooperslake.com/prereg37.php
I would advise you not to wait until the last minute.

sincerely,
Mistress Seraphina