[Ansteorra] Willows WAR Gauntlet

Ameline DuBois Ameline at generich.com
Mon Jun 9 23:47:17 PDT 2008

This is a hard post to write, I may lose friends, but my patience is at
an end.
I did all I could to assuage Duchess Willow while in leadership and for
the last 3 months I have just deleted
Her MANY posts. But her habit of dragging Elfsea, my husband, and I
through the mud needs to stop.
 Since it has not I will let Ansteorra see how we tried to appease
Willow and Jonathan.
 Time and time again. This is a website with our accounting of the last
year as B&B of Elfsea. Read it if you wish.

http://www.generich.com/elfsea/disputes/ForYourEyesOnly.asp

 As to the current post I am responding to, I quoted it in full. I did
not trim it in an any way so you can see if you think I took something
out of context. I am sorry it is so long.

I have had enough!!!!!!!!!!!
Duchess Willow has lied!!!!
Duchess Willow has maligned my character.
Duchess Willow bears false witness against Elfsea.
This is it, I have tried to be silent.
No more,

HG Willow said " I have lost 39 friends in the last 6 months and over 50
in the last year."

I can think of 7 people whom you have chased off at middle eastern dance
class from your bulling and calling them whores because they showed
their stomachs. At highland games your rant chased off a few more.

HG Willow said " I had to listen to post after post on my peerage list
about not wanting to have meetings in the central area because we were
so boring."

Not on my Laurel list; how about the Pelican list? You guys have a
problem with the Central region?

HG Willow said "It is sad but many people are afraid to speak their
minds and give their leaders impute that would allow the leaders to fix
problem."

It is sad, people are afraid to speak their mind about you, and your
constant ranting. That there is no way to fix your problem, you are
bitter because Elfsea is a little more focused about what people do for
Elfsea to get our service order award.

HG Willow said " The Crown stepped in and told them that would have to
deal with me because I was an historical icon"

Bully for them and you are an icon, but your constant whininess' is
making your gold tarnish

HG Willow said " they asked me to promise to be "good". For ten years I
was "good".

When HRM Ulsted said you should be yourself and take the consequences.
This is, I guess yourself, I am willing to take the consequences of this
post. I wonder if you will have any, for I am sure I will lose friends
and standing in many areas for trying to stand up against the lies you
tell about the lands of Elfsea that Armand and I lovingly led and live
in.

HG Willow said " I went to the leaderships of both Steppes and Elfsea
and asked to do things. The leadership in Elfsea just put me off."

 Duchess Willow....I cannot speak for Steppes, but I challenge you! Name
me one time WE denied you anything.
You wanted games, you had a gaming tent
You wanted hobby horse racing, you got time on the schedule
You wanted a ladies' pavilion, you didn't get it together so WE gave you
1/2 of the baronial pavilion to hold it in
You wanted middle eastern dance, people opened there houses so you could
have it.
YOU wanted and you WANTED and WE gave and we gave but it was never
enough, why? Because in my opinion we ask you to work and didn't set it
up for you so you could hold court.

HG Willow said " liked my ideas got my hopes up and then shot them
down."

Name that Idea!! We objected to a choice of names for one dance
champion, but when did I ever lead you on to shoot you down?

HG Willow said " Generations of SCA'ers watched me go up and ask to do
something and be turned down. The question rose in their minds. If
Duchess Willow can't get an idea through the system how could I?"

Lies all, lies, you tell generations of people WE turn you down, We took
this up with Duchess Julia when she was Kingdom Seneschal at the
mediation you requested and you could not come up with anything we
turned you down for. You tell people we are mean to you and you play the
martyr, well I for one am sick of it!

HG Willow said "leaders in Elfsea successfully used politics to drive me
out and some of you stated "there was nothing I could do about it"

What leaders said this unchivalrous and caustic thing to you? NAME THEM,
I know WE did not, name them! Call them out. Your vague unnamed people
and complaints of our poor support of you has worn me to the QUICK.

HG Willow said "That is satire that names deeds and people."

If you wish satire fine but name the names, name the deeds please!

HG Willow said about sleeping beauty "the "evil" fairy as the 13Th fairy
and she was forgotten. She was not bad she just was left out of the
system."

 So this grown up, aged fairy took all of her vengeances from the entire
kingdom, and Royal Family, who slighted her, out on the tiny baby in the
crib, why not? She was not in fealty? Well in my book that is "EVIL"! It
reminds me of another story about a spiteful woman who took another
woman's child and King Solomon ordered the child cut in half. This
constant bickering is tearing the baby up. Please put your swords down
and look at what you are doing!!!

 Ameline former Baroness of Elfsea
817-447-3636
Ameline at generich.com