[Ansteorra] Why?

Sir Morgan Buchanan morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 10 08:01:26 PDT 2008

There are, at the disposal of all, methods of getting this information that
are better than mass cross-posting.  For example, every list that you've
been cross posting to has a public archive that can be reached on the web at
this address:

Anyone who wants information should seek ways to get it themselves, rather
than request the inconvenience of others, in my opinion.

Kind regards,
Sir Morgan