[Ansteorra] Ansteorra Digest, Vol 26, Issue 24

eleanor cleavely whiteoakbard at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 10:06:09 PDT 2008

Mike said:

" Do please be civilized, or at least write as though you are. If you're a
Peer or a Noble, then you are supposed to have, and to exhibit, a demeanor
which is the equal of any in the kingdom. If you're not, then bear firmly
in mind that your writings here are on permanent public display, and we
get to see if you exhibit that demeanor. The advice I once read, that you
shouldn't post anything to a mailing list or newsgroup that you wouldn't
want to have printed on the top fold of the front page of the New York
Times, is excellent advice."

Agreed. I vow to follow this advice. Thank you for reminding me. :o)

Eleanor Cleavely

--
"Mine honor is my life; both grow in one;
take honor from me and my life is done."

Ego existo obstinantus - I am resolved

Reluctor ultum , pareo parum - Resist much, obey little