[Ansteorra] Life is Good in Elsea!!! And Bordermarch!!!

Phocas phocas at bordermarch.org
Tue Jun 10 22:49:01 PDT 2008

As any barony, Bordermarch could use a few more Hard workers, and we'll take
any Wantabees (especially if they want-a-be castle builders!)
  We are building the new tower on the north end of Border Keep and hope to
finish it this weekend- so if we could borrow the dysfunctions, knee-biters,
Old Farts, Drama Queens, Crumb-snatchers, Jocks, Princesses, Hasbeens, Hard
Drinkers, Party Girls, Boy Scouts, Addicts, Monks, Geeks, Freeks, Hippies
and Yuppies for the weekend, PLEASE send them down to Border Keep.  Gee
we'll even borrow Plain Old Uncle Ted if he can lift cider blocks or sling
mortar or pass out water or shovel sand....  Hey, that reminds me: send the
mud slingers- they would be great at filling cinder block with mortar.

  Anyone in or out of Ansteorra who would like to come help Border Keep-
Ansteorra stone castle, grow is welcome to come help.
The best parts are:
1) FREE camping with water and Electricity!
2) Free hot showers so you don't have to leave dirty!
3) No grab required - so you don't have to hide the mundane.
4) Great fellowship without the knee-biters
    (We'll even keep Adolf the Bear from picking on you till after lunch)
5) No Brass hats, No Politics!
    (Everyone is equal- Peers, Ladies, Lords, even Goliards. :)
6) Free pride in being able to say: I help build Ansteorra stone castle!
7) Site opens Friday and close when you want to leave.
   (last weekend we had some that just came up for the day Saturday)

We generally start working EARLY Saturday, and take a 2 or 3 hour break
during the heat of the day and get back to work for a few more hours about
3pm.

OK, oK I'll end my shameless plug for a FREE event!

In Service to my Kingdom, Bordermarch and Border Keep.
Lord Phocas

Ps: to see what we got done last weekend see the Gallery at:
http://bordermarch.org/Gallery/Castle-construction-Progress