[Ansteorra] Life is Good in Elsea!!! And Bordermarch!!!

Mike Andrews W5EGO mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Wed Jun 11 07:48:31 PDT 2008

On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 05:02:49AM -0500, Sir Morgan Buchanan wrote:
> If you have cider blocks down there, I think we may see a mass migration to
> Beaumont!  Who's with me?  :)
>
> Morgan
> Who loves cider

As do I. This reminds me of midnight chow when I was in Japan. It was
presided over by a gentleman and scholar (and extraordinarily good
cook) named Bracks. His coffee was legendary, and even the Navy files
preferred midnight chow at our mess hall. The most commonly heard
request on the chow line was "Hey, Bracks! Slice me a cup of coffee!"

Alas! Bracks and his coffee now are the stuff solely of legend. I fear
the cider blocks will join them all too soon, turning to cinders.

--
Mike Andrews        /   Michael Fenwick    Barony of Namron, Ansteorra
mikea at mikea.ath.cx  /   Amateur Extra radio operator W5EGO