[Ansteorra] Moderation of list...

Master Phelim Gervase called Pug seneschal at ansteorra.org
Wed Jun 11 09:33:20 PDT 2008

Good Morning,

  What I am announcing is something that has been very rare in the
  history of the Ansteorra mailing list, but circumstances sometimes
  change for the worse.

  There are certain topics and individuals that are temporarily on
  moderation. This has happened because of some of the inflammatory
  information being spread without due cause or investigation into both
  sides of the situation. Unfortunately in some of these cases this is
  not an isolated case despite repeated requests and warnings to curb
  the behavior.

  If you wish to continue discussing these issues with the individuals,
  please direct them via a private email discussion.

  While normally I do not step in for these matters and allow people
  to resolve the issues individually over time, there has been enough
  of issues with certain topics/individuals that steps had to be taken
  and were requested by the Crown. Should there be additional issues
  or attempts to bypass the moderation, stronger measures will be
  investigated.

  For other list owners on Ansteorra.org that wish to perform similar
  moderation, please contact me, vscribe at ansteorra.org or
  serveradmin at ansteorra.org for instructions. I will attempt to
  proactively notify them.

In Service,