[Ansteorra] Missive to HE Gavin

HE Chiang chiang at nts-online.net
Wed Jun 11 22:22:54 PDT 2008

  My Dear Cousin,
I mean no disrespect to Her Majesty, as I am rather fond of her. She has
treated me with great respect and I hold her in high regard. It was she who
had a hand in naming me to my present position.
  I also know well your reputation and have never seen anything from you
that would cause me to doubt what I have heard about you and your skills
with a sword. Please know that no slight was meant toward her, or you for
that matter.
  However, if you are interested in taking part with my squabble with my
southern neighbor, I could perhaps make it worth you while to fight for me.
 HE Chiang,
 Baron of Bonwicke