[Ansteorra] Sad Missive

Nicolette DeLeon nicolettedeleon at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 12 03:26:08 PDT 2008

It is with great sorrow that this email is being sent out.  As I am sure many of you have heard, early Sunday morning at approximately 3:00 am a medical helicopter went down just outside of Huntsville, Texas killing all 4 people on board.  It is with a heavy heart that I inform you that the patient on board that PHI heli was my step-father, David Phil Disman.  We do not know and will not know for some time as to why it went down. We just know that it did.  There was a huge memorial service in Bryan for them Wednesday at the First Baptist church in which all 4 people were honored.  The families will be holding private services on their own as well.

Pops was being life-flighted to Memorial Hermann in Houston for emergency surgery for an ruptured aortic aneurysm in his abdomen.  We, as a family could not have asked for a better group of people to be taking Pops to Hermann.  PHI, the company who was flying him has been wonderful to us.  They were the ONLY people willing to come get him in his hour of greatest need.

Pops' funeral is Saturday at 10:00 am in Huntsville, TX.

For anyone who would like more information, my family can be reached at the following numbers and addresses:

936-435-0464 ( Johny Disman- my brother)
936-436-9687 ( myself, Mom)

Audrey Disman/Shannon Curry            Johny and Sherry Disman
12 Oak Hill                            8 Oak Hill
Huntsville, Tx 77320                   Huntsville, TX 77320

With great love,
Shannon Alleine Curry

"specto a amor necnon honor"
behold with love and also honor