[Ansteorra] Missive to HE Chiang

Russell S russellschraeder at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 12 18:04:54 PDT 2008

Greetings unto Centurion Gerold and Baron Chiang, my Rhoadd brothers,

  Gerold, it vexes me grievously that your hall has been burned and your lands pillaged.  What did I hear?  the unburned portion of your hall painted with green and white checks? the dung of donkeys smeared on it as well?  This will never do my friend, there must be justice paid in blood for this.  I have heard the rumor around the fire that the swords, shields and spears of Rhoadd have been pledged to Baron Chiang to aid in his cause, as he is also a member of our house. Perhaps Baron Gavin should keep a better hand on his "Civic Guard" if they are so young and eager for war, and the burning of your hall a mistake.  I will send further word when Rhoadd marches.

  In service I remain,
  Lord Ulrich von Brixen
  Man-at-Arms to Lord Robert deBray, who is squired to Duke Aaron MacGregor
  House Rhoadd