[Ansteorra] King's College Class - Clothing and Armor for Fighters

Sunny Briscoe sunnyday72 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 18:51:21 PDT 2008

Folks,
Signora Elisabetta and I are teaching a class on how to improve the look of
your kit at King's College.  Want to be recognized on the field?  Want the
maidens to swoon and your foes to tremble before you?  Yes, you too can look
tougher, more manly, and less like a hobo.  We have ideas to do it cheaply
and without a ton of skills too.  We'd like to invite you to wear your
fighting kit or bring pictures if you'd like specific advice, though we'll
bring photos and handouts for a more general discussion.

Regards,

Sir Gaston de Clermont