[Ansteorra] King's College Class - Fabric Identification

Sunny Briscoe sunnyday72 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 05:19:34 PDT 2008

Greetings,

Have you ever wondered what fabrics were used in portraits?  Have you ever
wondered what fabrics you can use to get the right look?  Have you ever
wondered what that mystery $2/ yard fabric you got was actually made of?
This class will help you find those answers.  We will discuss how to look at
art for clues to fabric types, how to find authentic looking fabrics we can
actually afford, and do burn tests so we can tell what we are actually
buying.  I will have a CD with images, swatch books, and burn testing kits
available for purchase.

In humble service

Signora Elisabetta Morosini