[Ansteorra] Duke Paul is coming to Bryn Gwlad

YsfaelEleanor at aol.com YsfaelEleanor at aol.com
Sat Jun 14 12:06:41 PDT 2008

Greetings all,

Many people have  heard of Duke Paul of  Bellatrix.  He is an SCA legend who
often travels and   teaches.  At Gulf Wars, Centurion Eleanor spoke to him
and
asked him  to  come to Austin (that's in Texas for all you Nordsteorrans) for

June  27th-29th.  He will teach glaive, great weapons stuff,  single sword
and an
open format of general combat techniques as they apply  to what we do.

Do  not let your level of experience or inexperience  interfere with showing
up and  taking advantage of what he has to  teach.  Everyone is invited and
encouraged to come out and take  advantage of this opportunity.  The body
mechanics that he  teaches are amazing and work for a lot of people.

He is  coming in  Thursday evening, and will be teaching Friday, Saturday and

Sunday.  So even if you can only make it out for one day ... make  it  out.

If you want an idea of his style, here is a link to his  fighting  school.

http://www.bellatrix.org/school/

In case  the link is stripped,  it is  "http : // www . bellatrix . org /
school /"  without the  spaces of course.

Please e-mail me if you are  interested in  coming down for this.  There will
be crash space on a limited   basis.

Pax,
Ysfael
Mors ultima ratio