[Ansteorra] Kings College... Last announcement and reminders

Viviana Rowntree tinygypsylady at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 13:18:50 PDT 2008

Good Day all,

I wanted to make sure everyone is aware of the following one last time:

Gate:  Gate opens for teachers at 8am only. Students can start arriving at
9am

Chairs:  Please do not forget to bring yours

Water:  Bring a mug as we will have a "watering hole" but not a group doing
Waterbearing

Schedule:  All changes to classes need to be made at gate.  If you are
instructor and are unable to make it, PLEASE call me ASAP *214-415-7852*

Shade:  We will try to have shade for you to rest in.

MoC:  You must sign up and give one hour of your time for each child

Laurel's Circle:  Bring your feast gear as we will be feeding you.

--
Namaste,

Viviana

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly,
Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile!!