[Ansteorra] Duke Paul is coming to Bryn Gwlad

Paul DeLisle ferretpd at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 21:47:09 PDT 2008

>From an Olde Farte:

I can highly recommend *any* class taught be His Grace (I still have a Holy
Crease on my thigh where his glaive took me out in a Gulf War melee; many
years' ago...

Duke Bellotrix The Elder is an outstanding speaker, and teacher...
Descend upon Bryn Gwlad in Hordes!

You'll be dazed, and confused... (You'll feel crazed; you'll feel
used...*G*)

Take the *BEST* opportunity to pick the brain of One Who Walked The Earth
Before Us... (But beware...HE DOES *NOT* LIKE ANNOYING MUSIC OR DRUMMING
NEAR HIS ENCAMPMENT WHEN HE DECIDEDS ITS TIME FOR BED... (Live steel has
been  known to be involved....and slightly less-inebriated Dons, Knights,
etc...that managed to dissuade Him from dismembering the offender...)

Truly, I wish I could be there...but I will be involved in an expedition to
the Leftist Coast, or to rescue my dearest Mother from their Vile
clutches...

Alden