[Ansteorra] Missive to HE Gavin

HE Chiang chiang at nts-online.net
Sun Jun 15 21:32:00 PDT 2008

  My Dear Cousin,
I thank you for your words, as well as your actions in making us feel so
much at home when are able to visit. You and the entire Northern Region has
went out of its way to show us the greatest of hospitalities. I would invite
all of the Northern Region to come to Gothic and help me kick Gavin's....I
mean help me out in this small matter.
  I can only hope to show at least a small portion of the generosity and
kindnesses you and the North have shown to Bonwicke.
  I am and remain, yours in humble service,
  HE Chiang
  Baron of Bonwicke