[Ansteorra] Steppes C&I

shona haskins shonao at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 20:51:52 PDT 2008

Greetings!

forgive me if this is a repeat, but I haven't seen my original post come
across, so I will repeat, just in case!

Tomorrow (Tuesday, June 17) at 7:30 pm is the Steppes Calligraphy and
Illumination Guild meeting.
We will be decompressing after our Warlord duties, and will be watching a
movie! Come and join us!
Never been to a meeting? It's the perfect time to come! Get to know the
group in a relaxed environment where we're simply going to be schmoozing,
watching a movie, and enjoying the company of friends!
Bring drinks, snacks, whatever you want, to share or just to much, but come
and join us!

We'll also briefly discuss future meetings, and figure out some of the
things we want to learn, and focus on.

So come and join us!

address:
2053 Kings Rd.
Carrollton, TX 75007

if you need help, gimme a call : 972-939-9208

side note: the map sites for some reason put our house in the middle of the
street, when in fact it's the Northwest corner house, on Kings and Furneaux.

Plastic goose on the portch (don't ask)

Hope to see you there!

YIS,
Lady Annwn