[Ansteorra] Proposed change in waterbearing

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 11:33:04 PDT 2008

I, personally, think that the proposal has pros and cons.

But whatever strong feelings we may have on the issue, please, I too ask
everyone to remember that questions and comments have a proper point of
contact for this issue, and that contact should be used.

email: comments at sca.org

otherwise, we are just talking to ourselves, and not making any difference
at all.

Lord Ivo Blackhawk