[Ansteorra] The "Small Wars Proposal"

Samantha Smith sasmith0 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 15:11:37 PDT 2008

Seconded!

My first random thought would be stealing people of note for either ransom
or mighty slaughter to return -- say, Bryn Gwlad starts kidnapping Laurels
or Pelicans or extremely good cake-bakers from Stargate. Stargate's warriors
try to defeat Bryn Gwlad to get them back, existing Stargaters attempt to
bribe our Baron for the return of their citizens and kidnap some citizens of
their own... oh, and the hostage-takers treating their hostages so sweetly
that perhaps they'd want to stay even after they were won back...

Just a random thought!

Sophie Federspil